1. The date and hour of the last time the user visited our web.
2. Content that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
3. The IP address that gives him access to the Internet.
The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can be associated to a specific user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser. However, the company is not responsible for the deactivation of these impair the proper functioning of the page.
What types of cookies uses this site?
This Website uses these cookies: Cookies analysis: are those that collect statistics, the best known and extended may be the implementation of Google Analytics cookies generated by the script tracking Google Analytics. Technial Cookies: They are those that are essential for allowing to an user navigate a website, for example, those that store data of a user of a forum or dynamic data page or an order from an online store. Persistent Cookies: These are where the data is stored for some time, which can vary from 1 minute to several years.
How I can configure or lock these cookies in my browser?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting options of your browser.
To set permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options
- • In the ‘Privacy’ section click the Settings button content.
- E• In the section Cookies you can configure
Para ajustar los permisos relacionados con las ‘cookies’ en el navegador Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel
- In the Firefox option you can select: «Use a custom settings for the history to configure these cookies.
To set permissions related to cookies in the browserInternet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the window Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
What if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not to accept the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that need their use remain disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you can not take full advantage of everything our websites and applications offer. It is also possible that the performance of the website can decrease.
Updates Cookies Policy
This portal can modify this Policy Cookies depending of legal requirements, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency legislative requirements, so we advise to the users to visit this Agency regularly.